Electronic Processing at NVC

I just started the new eletronic processing. one question.

with the aos fee that you can pay online, it requires the GUZ#. do you wait for NVC to issue the new electronic processing # or can you use the old GUZ #?

There is a pinned topic:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

But I'd like to hear some experiences... Or if it generates questions is fine.

it's probably time to update the FAQ with this new step after I get a good understanding of it.

Edited by benc (see edit history)

with the aos fee that you can pay online, it requires the GUZ#. do you wait for NVC to issue the new electronic processing # or can you use the old GUZ #?

There is a pinned topic:

it's probably time to update the FAQ with this new step after I get a good understanding of it.

I just used the old one and paid online. After the new number is issue, if you login to the online fee payment page with the new number, it will bring you back to the same page as the old one.

Thx, i'll do that

There is a pinned topic:

I just used the old one and paid online. After the new number is issue, if you login to the online fee payment page with the new number, it will bring you back to the same page as the old one.

rick, when do you email the aos form to nvc? do you do that after you pay them?

There is a pinned topic:

rick, when do you email the aos form to nvc? do you do that after you pay them?

There is a pinned topic:

i sent the i-864 package after i paid that $70 with the cover page with barcode. I just submitted the package few days ago, so I haven't got any response yet. After you paid $70 and the choice of agent has received, you can see you could paid that IV $400. Pay that after you actually get an invoice for that $400 otherwise that will mess up their system.

ok, thx.

btw: when you said sent. you mean you email the pdf to them . is that correct?

also after you pay for the AOS, did they email you to send in the AOS form? or did you just sent it to the email address?

sorry about all the questions, i just don't want to mess up this new process.

ok, thx.

also after you pay for the AOS, did they email you to send in the AOS form? or did you just sent it to the email address?

Yes, I emailed them. Actually I got a change of case number email (maybe you could call nvc if you didn't receive any) after I turned in the email saying participate the electronic process, and it said I could turn in my AOS package.

ok, thx.

Yes, I emailed them. Actually I got a change of case number email (maybe you could call nvc if you didn't receive any) after I turned in the email saying participate the electronic process, and it said I could turn in my AOS package.

ok.. guess i have to wait for the new case # email before i send anything iin.

Hi Rick,

You said " i sent the i-864 package after i paid that $70 with the cover page with barcode.....", where did you get the "cover page with barcode" ?

Another question: when I scan and save the document as PDF file, it does not look like very clear. How do you deal with the document scanning?

Thank you very much!

Hailong

Hi Rick,

You said " i sent the i-864 package after i paid that $70 with the cover page with barcode.....", where did you get the "cover page with barcode" ?

Another question: when I scan and save the document as PDF file, it does not look like very clear. How do you deal with the document scanning?

Thank you very much!

Hailong

If you pay your fee online, after you paid your fee, you can download a cover page with barcode at the receipt page. (If you pay by other method, they will send a page by mail probably?? I have never tried it)

The documents look OK on files...I didn't really do anything to it after I scanned except putting them in order.

Hi Rick,

Thank you so much for your answer!

My is still IN PROCESS, that means I have to wait for a couple of days, am I correct?

Another question: I applied for my father and mother, do I have to pay $70.00 for each of them, total $140.00 for the AOS fee?

I do not understand the following:

........, the petitioner of GUZ........., also filed petitions for the following unmarried son(s), unmarried daughter(s), and/or parent(s) processing at the National Visa Center. As these petitions were at the National Visa Center when the AOS payment was made, the submission of an AOS Fee Payment for this case will satisfy the AOS fee requirement for them.

Does it mean ONE payment of $70.00 is required for both of my parents?

Thank you very much!

Hi Rick,

Thank you very much!

If you pay your fee online, after you paid your fee, you can download a cover page with barcode at the receipt page. (If you pay by other method, they will send a page by mail probably?? I have never tried it)

The documents look OK on files...I didn't really do anything to it after I scanned except putting them in order.

Hi Rick,

Thank you so much for your answer!

My is still IN PROCESS, that means I have to wait for a couple of days, am I correct?

Another question: I applied for my father and mother, do I have to pay $70.00 for each of them, total $140.00 for the AOS fee?

I do not understand the following:

........, the petitioner of GUZ........., also filed petitions for the following unmarried son(s), unmarried daughter(s), and/or parent(s) processing at the National Visa Center. As these petitions were at the National Visa Center when the AOS payment was made, the submission of an AOS Fee Payment for this case will satisfy the AOS fee requirement for them.

Does it mean ONE payment of $70.00 is required for both of my parents?

Thank you very much!

Hi Rick,

Thank you very much!

Honestly I don't know the answer for sure...I will have to let someone else annswer this one. But yes, after system shows "paid", then you can print the cover page.