Last year, when it was taking so long just for my wife's I-129F to be processed, I wrote to many government agencies to complain and ask fror help. This was last April and March (of 2002). This was at a point before her application had even been sent to the Visa center and then forwarded to GZ.

Well, I just got a letter back from the INS yesterday, almost a year later. Here is what it said.

Thank you for your letter on April 1, 2002, to President george W. Bush concerning your visa application on behalf of your wife. You letter was forwarded to the Immigration and Naturualization Service (INS). We apologize for the delay in responding and we can understand the concern that prompted you to write. As you may already know, your application was approved on April 23, 2002.

Sincerely,

Anna-Maria Kilmade Gatons

It's a joke that I just now get this letter, and here we are, in January, and my wife FINALLY just got her visa. They take 10 months to write back, and to them, it's all been taken care of. :o :o :blink:

The terrorists would not complain for long visa delay.   They would probably want to be hidden (less profile).  If they complain a lot, then there would  be a lot of records about them.

what I meant to say is there is no progress in processing cases in a timely fashion - before the relevant authority "open" the case, the beneficiary, who if were a terrorist, has already fulfilled the "mission"...

For many years, on INS and others, the problem is the delay. Now welcome DOS into the circle...

As far as we are concerned, the terrorists succeeded in changing our lives...

yes,

They destroyed our economy and prevented our loveones to come.

However, the USA discriminated against Chinese and Russian fiance(e)s.

agreed -

but the root is that our gov't didn't do their job