Any sign of P4's?

I also feel the vague answers are a cover up for failure to record properly and general slip ups that would be obviouse if they gave us what is in the computer. Sometimes they give concise info from the data base and other times just a statement "nothing recent still processing" in answer to my question "what is the last entry in the file". Or maybe it is just me and my question is too vague.

I think you're probably asking simple enough questions. But when someone doesn't want to give an answer, they won't give an answer. My second email to GZ was this: "What date did the consulate log (my SO's) documents for processing?" That's a pretty specific question, and requires a specific answer - which is easily available at the consulate. The answer I received was "name check incomplete."

I'm now convinced that DOS/GZ don't want to answer that question and there'snothing I can do about it. I do have confirmation from DOS that the name check is actually in progress, which is more than I had yesterday. Specific dates would help me and my SO plan travel, work, etc., but I'm resigned to not receiving that information.