Letter of Intent to Marry

Redsunset52:

Only the petitioner needs to submit one [certified]... it got approved and to GUZ already.

but, many take the stance of more is better, so not trying to dissuade you from still submitting it...

Meidon:

Since this document is to be certified, how did you do that once she signed it?

When you initially submit the I-129F to the USCIS, they request a written statement from your fiance.

However, they may not be able to read one that is written in Chinese. So I asked my fiance to write it in English, using her own words.

If your fiance cannot do that, you may want to translate her letter into English and have her sign it with her Chinese signature.

Translations of correspondance must be signed by the translator and contain the statement that " I am competant in English Chinese translation and have translated accurately the attached letter". Or a similar statement. If the SO can not demonstrate fluency in English it invalidates a signature on an English statement.

When you initially submit the I-129F to the USCIS, they request a written statement from your fiance. 

I'd like to see this requirement... I used a Visa Service to put together my application.. they said only the petitioner needs to submit one.

So, I did not send in a letter from my fiancee... and I'm up to waiting P4.

Yeh, keep it simple. For the I-129F I wrote one for me and she wrote a one as well. Both were in English and just a few sentences in length. She signed in English only. For her's just make sure to say that she is legally free to marry, willing to marry, and will marry you within 90 days after coming to the US once K1 visa is granted...these are pretty much the three basic principles they are l looking for in the letter if intent to marry. Don't worry too much about this one. She has to sign another one later for the interview that comes in P4 and it's just as simple. This is the very least of your problems for the K1.