Oregon get together 4?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sounds good, Trigg!

Let us know, and I'm hoping others here in Oregon will try to accomodate our get together around your trip...

...... And since Trigg is the first out o' Oregoner, my feelling: he should get to pick the date! (BIG enticement for all you other CFL members world wide! BH or BS! :blink: )

Why it seems to me that Trigg coming to the beaver state would be plenty of reason in and of itself to justify another get together. I see no reason to post pone this one. I think folks would come from hundreds of miles away to meet the great and illustrious emperor. And just think Trigg, you could take a side trip to Pendleton to see Pendleton Wool.

I talked to Bob and Minglian. They will come. Where ever we decide to have it we should insist on one big table. List sure to come so far.

Bing and Carl

Don and Xiahong

Michael and Lisa (duh the guests of honor?)

Darian

Gene and Hua

Bob and Minglian

George and Yi

Kim and Fei

Michael and Yuqing

Jim and Fuxing

Anyone else?

BTW, it's Daniel insteand of Darian :P I wish I could go. 

Have a good time.

Dan and Lizzie

Hmmm now I am confused. Earlier darianstarfire posted he wanted to go and the west side was best for him. Now lizzyanddannie say they are not darian and wish they could go and for us to have a good time. I'm closing my eyes now. Someone tell me when the room stops spinning.

Hmmm now I am confused.  Earlier darianstarfire posted he wanted to go and the west side was best for him.  Now lizzyanddannie say they are not darian and wish they could go and for us to  have a good time.

Well, how about this. I am elizabeth who is also lizziedannypie. My husband is Daniel who is also darianstarfire. I am in china, waiting for the p4. He is in Oregon, waiting for me.

Sorry for confusing you :P Now you can open your eyes. :lol:

Ah the room has stopped spinning now. We are very happy to add another couple to the Oregon contingient. I am sure I am not just speaking for myself when I say we be looking forward to having another get together to welcome you Oregon as well.

(BTW, Don, I think Jim and Juxin may still be in Hawaii)  so Jim has an excuse for slackin' off on his assignment .....  ( Can't imagine what they are doin' that they kant even come up for air enough long enought to check out the Candle...    :D    (must be mighty good snorkling...)

I'm here! Yes, we were on vacation, honest!! We left on 4/15 and just got back yesterday. 10 days in Hawaii ... good times!!!! Yes, Kim was right ... couldn't check CFL because we couldn't come up for air ... because of snorkling, yeah, that's it, snorkling. So much snorkling. Non-stop snorkling. First thing in the morning, all afternoon long, early evening, and well into the night, lots and lots of ... snorkling. Could barely breathe!!! :D :D :D

But alas we're back and I see that our timing could not have been more perfect. The burden on putting on the next get together has been lifted from my shoulders, YES!!! So once I again I get to be a spectator and say "Sure, yeah that sounds good, whenever, sign us up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although July 14 thru 20 is out for us. Any time other than then will probably work for us.

HEY! Do me a favor someone and please once a date is picked, message me. :P

I'm hoping maybe you guys could plan it a few weeks before the actual date. I've been looking for an excuse to head back out to the rainy city. I was born and lived in Portland for the first 17 years of my life. :lol:

I actually have vacation time, Candy's here, so I couldn't think of a better point in life to go.

P.J. :rolleyes:

It appears that Jim believes himself relieved of duty and he is welll, relieved. We need a volunteer to plan this gig. I will do it if no one else wants to. PJ, how much advance do you need and when is convienient for you? It would very very cool to have the founder of CFL at one of our get togethers. I for one would be honored

Probably need about 3 weeks advance notice. Sorry, you know how airfare is. Uhh, maybe I could suggest some dates once I go home and stuff. I need to look online to see how much airfare costs these days.

Actually I've been wanting to head back to Oregon, take my wife to Multnomah falls and Seaside and stuff.

PJ,

I think thats great news!!  I had no  idea you were a PDX native! Hope we can move closer to a date collectivelly...

I have been trying to pin Trigg down....  but his ears must still be ringing from the last mop slap....

Kim, I can't commit until after our AOS interview in May. Looks like maybe mid-june to early july.