Reasons for denials

Yea, like what can we do to prepare ourselves for the blue slip? Sounds negative I know, but with as much complaining as I've done and with the way blue slips are dancing around, I want to be prepared for the worst.

I can't see any reason (but my shitty luck.) why we would get rejected. We are married, 1st time for both. no kids and my english is catching up with hers, but what if they ask her what my favorite color is? She answers red, but it's really blue. ...but oh wait. Blue isn't my favorite color any more. My favorite color now is white. ....but dough!!! :blink:  :D  B)  :(

Reminds me of the joke on engineers, who are "wont to give an answer, even if it is wrong"... Your favorite color will be whatever she says that day !

Maybe our SOs should go to the interview in white as a subliminal message to the VO. This could become the CFL trademark within the 'bat cave' (GUZ) of Gotham City (GZ).

We haven't explored what the SOs were wearing at interviews.. you just never know...

Actually I stole that line from a Montey Python movie. The keeper of the bridge asks the guy, what's your favorite color? He said red, then oh, I mean blue. guess you got to see it... :D :lol: :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic