P1 package for K1

could someone tell me if I includ the necessary items before I mail them to my fiance in the states? The VSC is in charge of my case.

1.G-325a form

2. Passport style photo 1

3. letter of intent

4. photocopy of my passport

5. birth certificate

Do I need to photocopy all the pages of my passport including my previous US. visa?

Thanks la~

could someone tell me if I includ the necessary items before I mail them to my fiance in the states?  The VSC is in charge of my case.

1.G-325a form

3. letter of intent

5. birth certificate

Do I need to photocopy all the pages of my passport including my previous US. visa?

Thanks la~

photos of you two together and her family.

other relationship evidence

Your passport is not required, but it doesn't hurt to include a photocopy of the information page.

A copy of all the pages isn't necessary. If your previous US visa is connected to your relationship (like you visited the US to see him, or that's when you met him), then sure include it. If it's not related to your relationship, it's not necessary.

A copy of all the pages isn't necessary.  If your previous US visa is connected to your relationship (like you visited the US to see him, or that's when you met him), then sure include it.  If it's not related to your relationship, it's not necessary.

Well, we got to know each other on my previous trip.

Thanks, I will send the passport photocopy.

could someone tell me if I includ the necessary items before I mail them to my fiance in the states?  The VSC is in charge of my case.

1.G-325a form

3. letter of intent

5. birth certificate

Thanks la~

The US citizen Fiancee submits the following:

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e)

1) G-325A Biographic Information -- 2 required. One is filled out and signed by you, the other is filled out and signed by the fiance(e).

2) A copy of your birth certificate, passport, or Certificate of Naturalization (you have to prove you are a US Citizen).

3) A photo of yourself (see note) with your name printed on the back of the photo.

4) A photo of your fiance(e) (see note) with the fiance(e)s name printed on the back of the photo.

5) A copy of the divorce decree, if you were previously married.

6) A copy of the death certificate if your marriage ended due to the death of your spouse.

7) A copy of the divorce decree, if your fiance(e) was previously married.

8) A copy of the death certificate if your fiance(e)'s marriage ended due to the death of their spouse.

9) Evidence that the US Citizen and foreign fiance(e) have met personally in the last two years (see "FAQ Note about evidence" below).

10) Statement of intent (see "FAQ Note about evidence" below).

A check or money order for the required fee.

If you are the foreign financee, then I think you only have to submit the G325a and passport style photo. (if you were previously married, or a previous married ended due to death of spouse, then you have to submit documents for that).

The letter of intent, passport copies and/or birth certificate are from the US citizen...

Evidence of meeting is key.. pictures together, etc.

If you are the foreign financee, then I think you only have to submit the G325a and passport style photo.

The letter of intent, passport copies and/or birth certificate are from the US citizen...

Evidence of meeting is key.. picture together, etc.

I guess it might be better to include more related items such as my letter of intent...anyway, to show my sincerity.:greenblob: