Yesterday, my wife and i tried to get photos taken at a Eckerds Drugs..don't knoew if any of you have a Eckerds in your your town or city but you can get passport,immigration pictures taken there.Took a I-485 form with me and let her read the part about "Photos" and how they are needed to be taken.According to Eckerds photo department.. passport or immigration photos are not longer taken that way or that style..So i thought i would ask here first .. Thanks

We went to Costco to get the pictures to file the I-485, I-765, and I-131. I asked for the right ear pictures, but the person showed me a letter USCIS sent them last year stating that the three quarter pictures were not going to be accepted by the USCIS anymore. I think the grace period was Nov04. The letter asked Costco to strongly advise those seeking immigration photos to take full frontal.

We got the full frontal pictures. We got six, lol. We luckily got an interview the last day (31Mar05) the Local Service Center was accepting hand delivered I-485 and accompanying filings. They actually only needed three full frontal pictures. They also gave us a check list for I-485 filings. He asked us to put our files in the order on the list, while we waited to for our number to be called.

They did take a three quarter picture for my wife's Employment Authorization ID.