Sweet ! Just did ours yesterday. Nice to know who else is waiting in the same period..  The "best guess" sheet has the interviews in July.. Hopefully we can sweat this out together!

I like your projection, that would be sweet... it seems in the last few weeks, the timing has gotten a little better, but we will see. I hope our wait will be the minimum

I would think that the timing you give is a bit overoptimistic. Using the data provided by nooneufo, I would guess that at a minimum the p3 to p4 takes 90 days and p3 to interview is 150 days. These would be what I would call "best guesses" and "very optimistic estimates." It would probably be a little longer. My P3 was mailed back on Feb 3rd. Using this data, I would guess at the absolute earliest my p4 will come in May 3rd. Then the interview would not happen until around July 2nd or so. Being cautious about the speed of the process, my hope is that sometime in the month of July Liwen's interview will happen.

So for a P3 that was mailed on April 1st, the p4 should at the earliest arrive around June 29th and the interview would be around Aug 29th or so.

I would think that the timing you give is a bit overoptimistic. Using the data provided by nooneufo, I would guess that at a minimum the p3 to p4 takes 90 days and p3 to interview is 150 days. These would be what I would call "best guesses" and "very optimistic estimates." It would probably be a little longer. My P3 was mailed back on Feb 3rd. Using this data, I would guess at the absolute earliest my p4 will come in May 3rd. Then the interview would not happen until around July 2nd or so. Being cautious about the speed of the process, my hope is that sometime in the month of July Liwen's interview will happen.

So for a P3 that was mailed on April 1st, the p4 should at the earliest arrive around June 29th and the interview would be around Aug 29th or so.

Doc, I like your thinking. I generally project the worst case, but pray for the best. We will see, I was thinking about end of September, so we maynot be too far apart. I wish you luck on your interview.

Congrats on finally getting your P3 nygatl15. We are all in the same timeframe boat. We will just have to sit and see what happens and when it happens.

Bill

Thanks B, Yes, I was just told a few hours ago and it makes me very happy to know it... just another step forward. You are right, we can only sit and see what happens.

Congrats on finally getting your P3 nygatl15. We are all in the same timeframe boat. We will just have to sit and see what happens and when it happens.

Bill

Thanks B, Yes, I was just told a few hours ago and it makes me very happy to know it... just another step forward. You are right, we can only sit and see what happens.

Congratulations. Mailed ours in 4/1, so (if ours doesn't get too screwed up by the missing daughter) we may see each other in GZ

Now just a matter of months to ponder the wonders of Cheetos and sheep :D

Congratulations.  One day I hope to be waiting for P3 :)

it'scoming... I'm glad to proceed. I was very pleased when I got the news this morning. It actually arrived a day earlier, but the landlady forgot to give it to her... anyway, good luck, your is coming soon.