Do we call DOS to see if GZ received the P3 back?

I don't know if the answer I got both from GUZ and DOS is the usual or not. Neither could tell me if it had been received back. They did tell me that I just have to wait because the case is waiting to be assigned an interview date.

To me that did not seem to be the same thing but to both that seemed to answer the question. We are in the Limbo Zone where anything can happen. Release control of your life. GUZ will let you know what they like to in due time.

I would say call DOS and email GUZ at least once a month. These inquiries are added to the file and demonstrate involvement and interest on your part. The last call to DOS, he read back my email to GUZ from the computer.

Hey Bill,

I think I'm going crazy.. but easy to do here..

Since we both just submitted, we're on the same time line.. but yesterday, I could of sworn I found a "EMS" tracking website... but today cannot find it in my searching ! I know this will only track to GZ and not necessarily when it is input to the computer.. Let me know if you find this site...

Hey Bill,

I think I'm going crazy.. but easy to do here..  

Since we both just submitted, we're on the same time line.. but yesterday, I could of sworn I found a "EMS" tracking website... but today cannot find it in my searching !    I know this will only track to GZ and not necessarily when it is input to the computer..    Let me know if you find this site...

http://www.ems.com.cn/ems/English/index.jsp