If you are sure the daughter's name is on the I-129F then email the consulate and tell them to correct the problem. Also you can send a fax to the consulate and include a copy of the I-129F. If you do not get a favorable responce then email Maura Harty:

This happened to me but I did not find out until the interview was scheduled, you have time to correct this problem if you ack quickly. So get to tpying.

harty ma@state.gov.

Boba and Meixiang ;)

Thanks, I saw your post after I wrote this one. I figure if you were able to correct the problem, GZ should be able to do this. I've already emailed them and will look for a fax number. We had included her daughters passport, BC as well as name on the 129F, so they should be able to figure it out.

I wonder if we can just make copies of the forms and send them to GZ along with the 129F copy she has? or do we have to wait for GZ to resend the P3?

Wow you guys are whooping through this process like a hot knife through butter. If you guys get caught in line behind me, you might want to think about waiting for another checkout counter. No matter what, my line is always the longest. (even if it's the shortest.) My wife told me there was a person on 001 that only took 5 months to get there visa. I said no way. I'm a believer now.

Did you include the case number in your email? If you asked them to review your case then they will see the I-129F. They should respond with an email stating that they will send a new P3. The only thing you need to fax is a cover letter and a copy of the I-129F. This should be enough.

Did you use the case specificate email to email them?

You can find fax number here:

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/

Then click on immigrant vise to the left of the white box then click on contact us at the bottom

For emails use the blue underling form in the first paragraph

For fax use the fax number in second paragraph

Boba and Meixiang ;)

Paul, glad to hear you got your P3, I was wondering as we have pretty much the same time line. Mine SO still has not gotten hers yet but it is on the way. Hope you get it fixed for your daughter soon. Maybe we will see each other in GZ at interview time as we are both picking up visas.

Bill

I wonder if we can just make copies of the forms and send them to GZ along with the 129F copy she has? or do we have to wait for GZ to resend the P3?

I email GUZ about this a while back when my wife got her P-3 missing half of the forms for our son. GUZ said it was OK to make copies or download the needed forms

Paul did you look at your copy of 12F? I hope it is there and they just cannot look past their own noses. Hopefully you can get this fixed soon and meet us in GZ for visas.

Bill

Yes, the daughter is on the 129F. I just called NVC and they think it was their error. However, since the paperwork is at GZ, GZ has to add her. NVC didn't think it was a problem. Hope GZ doesn't take "5-7 days" to reply

Paul,

I PERSONALLY don't trust GZ to respond. Asked question about child custody documentation in Jan. After a 13 days wait NON RESPONSIVE canned answer.

Reasked GZ same question on March 3 or 6th- still WAITING!!!

Well, was hoping they would respond within the 5-7 days of their automated email, but the mailbox is empty. :D