6 MONTHS, NO ACTION

I filed my I-130 about 7 months ago and the I-129 6 months ago. The I-130 was approved on Dec. 1 but still is not at NVC. I have not heard one thing about the I-129 and now I see that people from the same area as I that filed after I did have not only been approved but went through NVC and are now in GZ.

I do not understand but when I get home from China I am going to find out. Do you know what I should do first??? I am very upset now, I know how difficult the next step is but I did not expect this..

I filed my I-130 about 7 months ago and the I-129 6 months ago. The I-130 was approved on Dec. 1 but still is not at NVC.  I have not heard one thing about the I-129 and now I see that people from the same area as I that filed after I did have not only been approved but went through NVC and are now in GZ

I do not understand but when I get home from China I am going to find out. Do you know what I should do first???  I am very upset now,  I know how difficult the next step is but I did not expect this..

Call the appropriate offices for each where you filed, they should be able to tell you where/what your case status is.

The phone number are on the approval notices.

T

I tried calling those numbers but they would not tell me anything. They said that it had to be longer than the six month period before they would talk to me about it. I will call them again when I get back. thanks for your advice. I feel that I have already lost 2 or 3 months with no explanation.

Your CR1(I-130) should be at the NVC by now, did you receive DS-3230 after the approval of I-130?

For I-129, dont worry, K3 is processed much slower now, the timeline now for K-3 is Aug of 2004, so I think your I-129 will be approved 1 month later. Other people you think who has much quicker timeline they are applying for K1 maybe.