Interview/P3 list for last week of March

MarkD,

Glad to hear that. Guess I was off a week on interview. If you should remember to check the interview letter itself when you get it to let us know the date on it, that would be very helpful. Then we would know if they are really working on a Saturday. Maybe catching up on things?

impatient,

Let us know future P3 dates as you get them so we can update accordingly.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icebreaker,

Good news again. If you should happen to get the date off the interview letter itself, that would be of interest.

Wow, 62 days notice. I am noting that for the first time we are seeing a lot more separation on the P4 to interview times, throwing off my interview predictions. (Maybe some subtle hints might be reaching Guangzhou? Or in possible preparation for the holidays in May perhaps.)

The P3 was sent on 3/28/05.

btw, the date I gave you for the P3 is 12/08/04, showing the date we mailed it to GZ from GZ. On 12/27/04 they answered my query of whether it was received but 12/27 is not necessary the date it was entered in their computer. I don't know that one but assume it was several days prior to 12/27.

Yes I wonder why such a far off interview date. Not fair! Some people got only 1 month. Anyone want to trade :angry:

thanks

Icebreaker,

Thank you for finding that out. Since that is the date on the letter, which is a Sunday, I am going to throw out the conjecture they have a crew working on the weekends....to speed things up? Very interesting.

On the P3 dates, if we use your sent time, the time goes way up. I will monitor this as we get more p4's in to see if the email date is still valid, which makes more sense. But since we now have two recent weekend dates, maybe it is all going to change. A lot.

I am willing to trade dates, because it is going to be an expensive trip for us being in the trade show time period.

Icebreaker,

Thank you for finding that out. Since that is the date on the letter, which is a Sunday, I am going to throw out the conjecture they have a crew working on the weekends....to speed things up?

I want to say they are working on saturday at least.... My lady received a call from Guz on Saturday asking for her new address change as a result of an email from me...

Now that the first flurry of P4's has arrived, here are the same charts updated.

First chart we can see that the reduction in P3 to P4 time has continued for this week.

Second chart we see an increase in P3 to Interview time. My conjecture is that we are seeing earlier reporting of the P4's, giving much more lead time than ever before for the Interviews. The other is that the data is still early, and later P4's with shorter P3/Interview times could drive the averages back down to the previous month. Current P3 to Interview average is 156 days for December P3's.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/diogenesfree/Chart1a.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/diogenesfree/Chart2b.gif

BuffaloPaul,

Update us when you know more, but I have you on the list for now with your latest info. This weeks trends I read as earliest interview could be end of August. But this paper problem will no doubt extend that.

Dan R,

No worries, it is good to point things out, because I know I can't catch them all.

The dot and line are missing because we have not had a report of anyone with a P3 in the second week of December with a P4 yet. That is also why you see that for the October line as there was no report for the first week. The first chart I set up as trends, so the lines follow the whole month. I wanted the second chart different enough to examine the total wait times from P3 to Interview. I might change that in the future though.

NY-Viking,

I don't like Cheeto's.