I just learned that GZ does not have any record of my fiancée’s daughter's on the application. I have copies of the application and it clearly has her daughter's name on it. I sent them an e-mail stating this and also wrote to the lawyer. My fiancée has also has copies of the original and I instructed her to send GZ a fax. I do not know what else to do at this time. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions on further action?

Boba and Meixiang

:greenblob:

Sounds like your fiancee's daughter was included on the I-129-F. Did the P3 and P4 have forms, etc. related to her? If not, I think others have simply requested additional forms or made copies, although I know time is running a bit tight for you.

If you have submitted everything for the daughter, I would keep pestering GZ, letting them know that the daughter will be there for the interview, that you have filed all the forms for her, and asking them to give you confirmation that the daughter is included.

Good luck.

Good advice Frank thank you very much. I have emailed copies of the forms to my SO for them to fill out. My lawyer is going to fax them a copy of the original I-129 and I am going to email them again to let them know her daughter will be there.

Boba and Meixiang :lol:

Keep sending the info until someone puts it in the computer. I don't know what the report forms are that they see when they access the case but they have often told people there is no information as well as no such GUZ case number only later to admit they have it.