Any particular day that GZ picks up from Customs?

I have never checked with NVC, but mine k1 was approved feb 23... I keep emailing Ghaungzhou, they repond everytime with, "we don't have your petition in the system".

In this modern age, you'd think they could at least tell me where ... anyway still waiting for word.... we are looking at trouble, we are trying to change my SO's address. It could be "messy" and cause delays... For now I jst keep emailing them for when they receive the change. my SO did fax them her new address written in chinese as they requested... but f they haven't touched the file, does it do any good?

nygatl15, not sure if your fax will do any good or not since it seems they are too lazy to look at the files they have or acknowledge that they have them. I also have been emailing them once a week to check the status and it seems the emails are getting snottier each time. What they do not understand is if they would do give me my p3 I wiould leave them along, for awhile. Good luck to you.

Bill

impatient, I only sent them the email because they told me to. I sent the an email the next day saying I sent the address as requested and asking for a status. They told me the petition has not been received yet. ... no surprise here. we need to make an address change, I'm sure it will get messy

You would think the State Department would be computerized by now. Especially after the whole system was upgraded at tax payers expense during the Y2K false alarm. You'd think we would have gotten something for those billions.

Hey maybe we did and all this has nothing to do with the staff, just a computer glitch.

If the boxes were indeed delivered on the 24th, which is the word of an American Visa attorney living in GZ whom all of us here at CFL trust 100%, then you are 1 step closer to having some info and progress on your case.

WAIT A FEW DAYS for them to input all of the names from these boxes into their PC. Then you can call DOS and get the exact date that your case was entered into the GZ computer. Your P3 should get mailed out 2 to 4 weeks after this date.

Actually I have heard there is some type of pre-notice to GUZ from the States, but I have never had it confirmed. Makes sense as it would be the logical way to verify GUZ gets the physical files.

If I had it that easy by just looking out the window, I would not get my daily walking exercise which I need for the "battle of the bulge." :blink: