Tracking Your Case??

Ok, I am quite sure that many of you have been asked this question at least a thousand times already, but I have yet to find the postings that reviel the answers.

What I am looking for is the information on how & where I can obtain all of that information that I am seeing so many of the other members having in their Signitures.

I mean, they are so detailed, & So in cronilogical order.

I have tried the ins.gov site & have put in my wac-XXXXXXXXXXX but that only shows the current sataus (which is listed in my sig that I have entered in manually) But what I am seeing in other's sigs is way far more information that I could find on about our case.

Would someone be so kind as to help direct this lost soul?

Thanks

JT

Based on your timeline, it looks like USCIS is finished with your case and it's now at NVC. The USCIS website is history for the rest of the K-1 process. From here on out, you'll be dealing with the Department of State. You can do a search to get the telephone numbers, but you'll now have to call DOS to get your status.

DOS????   NVC????

Ok, I know I have seen these accronyms, But have no clue as to what they mean.  

Sorry  :lol:

Sorry for the shorthand. DOS = Department of State. NVC=National Visa Center. Take a look at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_1309.html or http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....7de0dfbeac9f492 for the phone number to call. I think Cosmic may be right in that you'll have to talk to a live person if you filed an I-129F.

JT,

Call the National Visa Center(NVC) 1-603-334-0700 push the right buttons until you get a human, DO NOT do the automated system, Give them your case number from your Notice of Action (NOA2), your SO name and Birthdate. They should give you your Guangzhou(GUZ) number, tell you if the security check is done and the date your file was sent to Guangzhou.

Remember that date and then call DHL to get tracking numbers to check status of when your file gets to the Consulate.

With your GUZ number you can also call the Department of State(DOS) 1-202-663-1225, push the right buttons until you get a human. Tell them you want to check the status of your SO case, give them GUZ number and they will tell you if your in the system or not and if the P-3 has been sent or not.

I will have to try & do that on monday, as it seems they are closed --- Oh that's right, it's sunday -- (smack myself in the head)

I know when I had called that one number & then followed the prompts, the buggers told me that they had no record of out case :rolleyes: So, I guess that will have to wait untill monday.

Thanks;)