Well, I returned from Beijing Jan 6.. I think I might just take a sabatical for a month and head back to Shanghai soon. I want to be with my sweetie. :) :lol: By then, who knows, GZ will have figured out te visa machine... and get those print cartridges that were out of stock since August..

Seriously, I'm thinking about it... Flying to PVG soon again...a mere 3 weeks after I returned ( Yes, I froze my a** off in Beijing ) . Can't stand my baby crying... We might as well cry together... and drown ourselves at the Hard Rock cafe

Eric,

What happens when she is in US and you keep going on business trips?  She will be so sad too in US alone.

I can plan :-)

Of course this won't happen you sillie.. I have held up a trip to Iceland and Scandinavia for the past 2 weeks because she MIGHT be there soon.

But your job requires a lot of travelling. Soon you will have to get a deskjob to stay in one place.

Eric,

What happens when she is in US and you keep going on business trips?  She will be so sad too in US alone.

I can plan :-)

Of course this won't happen you sillie.. I have held up a trip to Iceland and Scandinavia for the past 2 weeks because she MIGHT be there soon.

But your job requires a lot of travelling. Soon you will have to get a deskjob to stay in one place.

Naaah... Heading to Northern Europe :-) While the girl stills allows me....

Last chance to go to Iceland and Norway for moi :)

BEAUTIFUL country by the way.. if you can stand Reykavik in January :-) The Glaciers are just plain awesome for what I remember from January 2000

Eric:

I you do come, you are always welcome to come and visit us in Shantou. It's also in Guangdong, on the coast and about six hours from Guangzhou via bus. Just look at the map, find the Tropic of Cancer and follow it to the Chinese coast. There is where you'll find Shantou. Famous for its food and its smugglers. :wacko: