Shipment delivered to Guangzhou

Well thats good news to know that the small packages are delivered right away. I believe my whole petition was less than 1 pound as I printed 4 pages of pics on photo paper. My petition was pretty small as everything I sent was a copy with nothing bulky getting mailed to CSC.

Inxsfan hope your right about the petitions as that would make my wait a little bit shorter ... hopefully. :P

Only thing to do ... keep right on waiting.

Ok heres how you can basically narrow down your DHL tracking number from the rest and track your package.

if you still have the receipt from when you sent your original petition to either your lawyer or the procesing center it should have the weight on it, with you knowing how much your packaged weighed in the beginning then pretty much count on the package weighing the same all the way to GZ, like in my case NVC told me my package was sent on March 11th 2005, i know my package weighed 1.74lbs and NVC told me there were 2 packages sent to GZ on march 11th one billed at 2lbs one billed at 3lbs so mine would be the one billed at 2lbs because mine was more than 1lbs but less than 2lbs. mine arrived in GZ on the 14TH i called the Customs center it will pass through customs within 2 days of delivery and a dhl courier will deliver to GZ, now i was told that if a package is more than 2bls it will take up to 6 weeks to clear and delivered to GZ, and anything less than 2lbs get cleared first and within 2-3 days time, but people in this forum believe multiple petitions are mailed together NOT TRUE!! each persons case is mailed in its own DHL package containing 1 petition! this was confirmed by NVC and GZ what takes to clear so long is some people go WAY overboard on what evidence they sent, someone sent over 200 photos and it took them 3 months to clear customs because the workers at the customs office didnt want to fool with a package so heavy right away but they dont know whats inside until after they open them.

Sounds good :D ...............................But your theory Doesn't Jive with common sense or the flow of files in the past :P

Ok, I think I got it now... I think maybe i can feel mine was on this shipment since I got the letter saying my case was approved on 2/23. givin a week or 2 for just sittin for a time.. I might just be lucky that my case was sent on this date... does this mean, I have about 1 month before the P3 goes out?

...but people in this forum believe multiple petitions are mailed together NOT TRUE!! each persons case is mailed in its own DHL package containing 1 petition!

Very enlightening information on one petition per package. Wonder what this is all about: http://candleforlove.us/gallery/view_album...bumName=album02

Sounds good  ...............................But your theory Doesn't Jive with common sense or the flow of files in the past

Just a quick addition. I agree with Gene on this. Given the large volume of visas processed through Guangzhou, having them trickle in 3 or 4 at a time each day as Inxsfan was told doesn't seem to add up. 3 or 4 boxes of many petitions makes more sense to me.

Typically, it takes 3 to 5 weeks to process through customs/DHL. The packages that go through customs in a matter of days are not the visa petitions. Noone appears to get their P3 from GZ in less than a month after the petitions leave NVC. If the petitions went through customs in a matter of days, then we all would be getting P3's faster. The time from clearing NVC to receipt of P3 is usually 5 to 7weeks. Mine was six weeks.

...but people in this forum believe multiple petitions are mailed together NOT TRUE!! each persons case is mailed in its own DHL package containing 1 petition!

Very enlightening information on one petition per package. Wonder what this is all about: http://candleforlove.us/gallery/view_album...bumName=album02

Sounds good  ...............................But your theory Doesn't Jive with common sense or the flow of files in the past

Just a quick addition. I agree with Gene on this. Given the large volume of visas processed through Guangzhou, having them trickle in 3 or 4 at a time each day as Inxsfan was told doesn't seem to add up. 3 or 4 boxes of many petitions makes more sense to me.

Our case along with many other people's cases were in a 437kg bundle. I got an e-mail from DHL Guangdong branch explaining the situation about the bundle and the delay at that time.