Anybody can help me?

I got my Police Certificate from France, but it seems not what I asked for. I am confused since my French is not that great to understand it. Anyone here can give me a hand? What's exactly the letter said? Do I need another form 777?

Here is the letter:

BULLETIN NUMERO 3

Releve des condamnations devant figurer au bulletin n 3 en application de

l'art. 777 du code de procedure penale

En l'absence de condamnation devant figurer au bulletin n 3, celui-ci ne

comporte qu'une barre transversale (Art. R. 84 du code de procedure

penale)

Thanks in advance!

Here is how babelfish translates it.

BULLETIN NUMBER 3 Releve of the judgments having to appear in bulletin N 3 pursuant to art. 777 of the code of procedure penale In the absence of judgment having to appear in bulletin N 3, this one does not comprise that a transverse bar (Article R. 84 of the code of procedure penale)

Carl,

Thanks for your help. I still don't really understand it. From your understanding, is it the one saying my record is clear? or that doesn't mean it?

Oh, goah, I am so confused now. My English and my French, I need to improve both skills.

Thanks again.

Rosyrou

Carl,

Thanks a lot!!! So happy to hear you tell me this! So it should be the one I can show the visa officer in Guangzhou. Great!

Now I feel I don't need to go learn french anymore. That's great! I never could pronounce French words right.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Rosyrou

Trying to refresh my rusty French here. It just says it's a report of judgments that would apply and then I think yes, "en absence de" should mean here there is no record. Have no idea, even using a dictionary, what exactly "barre universale" means in this case, but I think the short answer is that you're good.

However, if you are using this in Guangzhou, it will have to be officially translated into English, and maybe even Chinese.

Jenny,

Thank you so much!

It is so hard to find some official company can translate French directly into English in my city. I have to go through French into Chinese,and then Chinese into English, I got a lot trouble here already.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

Do you remember me? I wrote e-mail to you several days ago to ask about filing DCF?

How's your twins doing?

Again, thanks.

rosyrou(vivian)