Guest blsqueaky
Okay boys and girls, let's cut nygatl15 a little slack.  First, he's seen the wisdom in moving to the South.  Second, he's apparently seen the wisdom in dating and hopefully marrying a Chinese woman.  Third, he's seen the wisdom in coming to CFL.  Fourth, he' seen the wisdom in having blue thingies.  Fifth, he will eventually see the wisdom of Cheetos. :lol:

nygatl15, the Southern contingent of CFL is one of the most patient groups at CFL.  I'm sure you're finding out why, but just wait until AOS time, SSN time, EAD time, and all the other post visa times that might confront you.  So, grab a bag of the crunchies, pull up a chair, and join us for a year or so.  We could use the company.

Like Frank says, patientce, just ask Mick

Okay boys and girls, let's cut nygatl15 a little slack.  First, he's seen the wisdom in moving to the South.  Second, he's apparently seen the wisdom in dating and hopefully marrying a Chinese woman.  Third, he's seen the wisdom in coming to CFL.  Fourth, he' seen the wisdom in having blue thingies.  Fifth, he will eventually see the wisdom of Cheetos. :lol:

nygatl15, the Southern contingent of CFL is one of the most patient groups at CFL.  I'm sure you're finding out why, but just wait until AOS time, SSN time, EAD time, and all the other post visa times that might confront you.  So, grab a bag of the crunchies, pull up a chair, and join us for a year or so.  We could use the company.

SSN time-i'm having flashbacks--ouchy