The Big Easy

We are hours away from our interview on Friday.

MM says that time seems to go by so fast now after all the time we have waited for this moment.

We talked on the phone last night and I encouraged her and tell her to go to sleep early to be rested for the interview in the morning.

A friend asked me yesterday if I was excited or nervous. I told her no I am feeling fine. But this morning I had to ask myself why I am not sleeping the whole night the last few nights. :greenblob:

I told MM that Friday must be a good day for the interview as people are typically in better moods on Friday just before the weekend. :greenblob:

What impresses me is the courage we all put forth, to vest our time in a long process of obtaining our visa to start a family. Then so much weight is placed on the point in time of our interview, when our immediate future is just before us at the interview window.

Hoping my phone rings this evening with joyful news from MM. Maybe then I will rest the whole night….or maybe get up and start cleaning the floor before she arrives next week. :greenblob:

What impresses me is the courage we all put forth, to vest our time in a long process of obtaining our visa to start a family.  Then so much weight is placed on the point in time of our interview, when our immediate future is just before us at the interview window.

how true.

so much stress is placed upon us, for those fateful few minutes, when our SO sites before the interview window, and is asked a few simple questions.

and in so many instances, the outcome does not seem to be determined by the quality of the answers, or the evidence presented, but rather based on the attitude and feeling of the visa officer at that moment in time.

hopefully you will be one of the fortunate ones, and you will receive that call soon afterwards from your SO, and she will say she will be coming home to you as soon as possible, visa in hand!