am I missing something with the i-485?

Hello!

When I read through all of the papers to file the i-485 document, it looks like my darling will *not* need a new police certificate. However, she has been talking with someone who is coming in as a K3 and swears that she will need one.

When we were on the phone together, I read through the paperwork again and told her that I do not think that she will need one.

Am I right on this?

All I can see is that it says that people in "some special" classes, need one. However, I can not find the supplement which talks more about this online (although it says it should be there).

Ok, thanks everyone for your help!

I can only tell you that I filed the I-485 last April without a police certificate and have AOS interview this coming may. I have never heard about needing another police cert. I just filled out the I-485 and the I-864. It was relativley simple. Most of the things you have heard are things needed for the interview--but I don't think a police cert. is one of them.

thanks!

Now, I have nothing left to worry about...

I just got all of the papers on Saturday in the mail, just ordered all of the new stuff for our new apartment that we are renting, and just moved in all of the old stuff that I did not toss or sell!

I even arranged transport for us back from NYC for this weekend.

Now, I just need to get good work done, and finally be reunited later this week!!!!

Thanks again. ;)