send in copies of emails?

First Coco and i want to thank all the replies we got from our picture

question. She said she feels much better about some of this knowing

there are people who really want to help.

I will be mailing our 129 friday and had one last question. In sending in proof of our relationship it says copies of emails for one. we always used msn instant messenger after the first few emails a year ago and have alot of instant messages. When i started printing this i quickly had a stack two inches thick and wasnt even close to being done.

I am assuming that i can just send in a few from different months so theres not so many but i thought since everyone was so helpful i would ask how many email / IM pages others sent.

Thanks again and as of friday ................ here we go !

john

Hello John,

When I sent our 129F in, we had about 6 or 7 e-mails, and I think 5 chat records. They were spaced out over the 3 months that we had been talking with each other. We also sent in about 5 photos of us together during my first trip.

I do not know how MSN messenger works, but I do know that I use Yahoo messenger for our chat records and we can archive all of them so we can print them up later. For the interview, my fiancee printed up a few for each month. We also printed about 4 to 7 e-mails for each month. I printed the ones she sent me and she printed the ones I sent to her, because that way it shows who sent it and who recieved it.

I also put all our e-mails and chats to CD, as a back-up in case something happened to one of our computers.

I guess, I am trying to say you do not need to print everything out, just a sample.

Good Luck. I know it seems a long way away, but it was right at 11 months from the time we sent the I-129F in, until she had her interview.

Dave

I also had a large stack of email. I decided to pick one from each of us for each month as a sample, which resulted in 18 emails. Reading these, you can see our very first two emails, and then the exchange of information and learning afterward. I agree with the many here who say it is more important that this first document (I-129f) be as clear as possible showing the relationship. Since I had some idea that evidence of a relationship, and of having met was needed, I also kept every receipt for every little thing from my first meeting, tickets, passport, luggage tags, meals, parks, etc. I copied that in a time format, from first day to last day and notated each page of this copy by telling what it was for or where we went. That was part of my proof of having met, like a story of the day to day things we did. My total document stack was 1/2 inch thick, which I thought was excessive.

I bound this into a neat package similar to this one here:

http://www.cebu4luv.com/fw/#docs

Which is as recommended here:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/scn...ional/index.htm

A lot of people here seem to think that the decisions made at interview are sometimes already decided. I tend to agree. For example on the OF-171 form in the P3/P3 stage of the process, it says they are particularly interested in the evidence of a relationship before you met to be brought to the interview.