sending in pics with 129

I sent about 8, if I remember right. Artistically arranged over three pages. I chose the pictures I felt would benefit our cause the most. So I chose one each from the four years we've known each other. They didn't have dates printed on them, but her hairstyles and my waistline were good indicators of the passage of time. Also, pics with future in-laws. If you have any of those, I would definitely include them.

I didn't send the pictures, but made color copies.

Our petition was approved.

I sent in a total of 5 digicam pictures, each printed on each page with a brief caption printed on the bottom, all in a Word document. I thought it was helpful to include pictures where the background is some sort of landmark from Shanghai, where my fiancee is from. We also included a picture of our engagement party held at a restaurant in Shanghai. All in all, this was enough to get our petition approved last year :)

I sent in 27 pictures.

10 from our engagement party in Nanning.

2 pages simply stating "Engagement Party" at the bottom of each page.

11 with us visiting various places in China together.

6 showing an evening with her family.

I think it is hard to know how much is too much or too little. We do not know where the pictures fall into the scheme of their decision.

Put enough into the packet so they can make an informed decision.

Just my 2 cents

Michael

I sent about 6 (I believe). Actually I sent my lawyer about 20, he picked the ones he thought were best and sent the rest back to me. By then I had forgot just how many I had sent him to begin with :P There was at least one at the great wall, and at least two with her whole family in the picture.

I sent around 30. I bought a bunch of photo album filler pages (hard backed) and put it together like an album, with captions and headings and stuff. My fiancee saw the vo flipping through this at the interview, so it seemed to be useful. They were all shots of us traveling around China, different seasons, different places.

For my initial I129F to CSC, I included 6-8 showing her and I at two different trips, pictures of our engagement party with relatives--and us in front of the backdrop with our names and the date of engagement in chinese.

Don't worry about asking stupid questions. If you are worried, just look at some timelines of people who have had errors in their paperwork, or didn't send in enough things and you ask even more questions... :)

Good Luck!