Well.. before we all jump up and down.. let's look at the Russia folks.. ( the one who report obviously, a tiny minority in the K-1 community, as they are in China ) We are not exactly seeing "flood gates" opened in Moscow...

Then again, they didn't get a 5000 visa clearance rumor, yet to be confirmed though..

I really do not want to dump water on the fire kids ( heck I called Yuhui today with the news of 2 clearances in China, just to kep her spirit up ! ) , but we have been there , done that.. so let's not assume most of us here ( and the 80% K'ers out there that don't even know about this board or G7 ) will be home free by the time santa shows up.

Mark, as an early riser, got the DoS out of bed.. Let's hope this is just not a rumor.. because if there was in fact 5000 or whatever clearances cabled to GUZ, then yes.. we really have a good shot at it.

Of course Hous visa and the other one is definitely a step in the right direction.. but 5000-7000/ 100 a days Guz could potentially process ( just my guess ) is still 60 days out ...

So, individually, the news are great of course ! You go Hous and bring that girl here... Collectively however... the next few days will tell

Keep faith. I was just playing the devil's advocate here..

:(