So What's the Plan Now?

Too late now anyway until after the long week-end.  Lets see what transpires over here in China by Tuesday the 21st which will be Wednesday the 22nd in China.  That passes the 10 working days after the Jan 4th date and gives time for letters to arrive.  On the 24th, I start to call and fax again.  As it now stands, I have spent about 20% of this months income on phone calls to GZ and DOS, faxes and the extra on-line fees for the computer.  Might as well see if I can make 50%.

I am not waiting one more day until someone tells me the truth.

How will you know whether you got the truth or not? This is a moving target with this group. I also think that they all took lessons from Nixon in how to talk without saying anything.

Lets get the X-FILES on board!! There is something out there!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baisheng & Jasmine

Interview date: Aug. 20, 2002

submitted date: Nov. 2, 2002

No Other resubmission date.

Still Pending

The only thing that I could have control of is not

to vote for Powell and Bush in the future.

Guest jennifer_lam

My GG called once a week since Dec.1st and was told"call back next week". We r looking forward to good news "next week" for 5 weeks but still was told"call back next week". how many"next week" do they mean????????

I was happy and optimistic before.But I am almost crazy after such a long time waiting and don't know when will be the end. I try my best to be happy but can't help crying these days...

interview approved:Aug. 7th.

resubmitted date: Jan 4th.

not cleared yet and was told"call back next week" again.

My GG called once a week since Dec.1st and was told"call back next week". We r looking forward to good news "next week" for 5 weeks but still was told"call back next week". how many"next week"  do they mean????????

I was happy and optimistic before.But I am almost crazy after such a long time waiting and don't know when will be the end. I try my best to be happy but can't help crying these days...

interview approved:Aug. 7th.

resubmitted date: Jan 4th.

not cleared yet and was told"call back next week" again.

Jennifer,

Please try to be strong. At least you are doing something! You can be expecting the reply to the letter that you and your lady friends sent. Maybe it will come tomorrow or even on Saturday (I got a reply on a Saturday one time). There can be no doubt that Consular Affairs will reply to you.

- Robert

snip>>>  There can be no doubt that Consular Affairs will reply to you.  

- Robert

Yes, they do. They returned my call ( CA/ K Cabral office, not the DOS line although Sarah always does ) within 1 hr today..

Eric, any new info? :D

yes. I will post this soon. I need to verify something first.. But right now, my advice is... if you were not resub'd in January, call CA ( not the 1225 DoS line )

- Robert

Yes, they do. They returned my call ( CA/ K Cabral office, not the DOS line although Sarah always does ) within 1 hr today..

yes. I will post this soon. I need to verify something first.. But right now, my advice is... if you were not resub'd in January, call CA ( not the 1225 DoS line )

Thank you, Waiting for your post :D

- Robert

Thank you, Waiting for your post :D

This would relate to the "forgotten bunch" of the "black hole group" Yes, we have sub groups now...

Too late now anyway until after the long week-end.  Lets see what transpires over here in China by Tuesday the 21st which will be Wednesday the 22nd in China.  That passes the 10 working days after the Jan 4th date and gives time for letters to arrive.  On the 24th, I start to call and fax again.  As it now stands, I have spent about 20% of this months income on phone calls to GZ and DOS, faxes and the extra on-line fees for the computer.  Might as well see if I can make 50%.

I am not waiting one more day until someone tells me the truth.

How will you know whether you got the truth or not? This is a moving target with this group. I also think that they all took lessons from Nixon in how to talk without saying anything.

poor choice of world.. By truth, I meant something I can actually hold in my hand..EMS letter or a visa...I was being idealistic and poetic by using the T word :-)