Another white slip

It's around three in the afternoon on Thursday 03Feb05, here in Guangzhou.

My fiancee walked out of the embassy around two thirty this afternoon, with a big smile and a white slip.

I'll post the interview details later. We're calling our families and friends, and will be going out to karaoke and celebrate.

We both thank all of you for all the support and all the great advice.

Helen and Sonny

Were so very happy!! Mike & Xiaorong, we got our visa k1/k2 on feb 2005, it was a very long and trying stay here in guangzhou! 9 days 8 nights in a so-so hotel. the weather was cold and damp!, but now it was all worth it! the interview was 3 min. long(had a white female officer who was very pleasent and smiled to Xia often, 3 q's have you ever been to us?,

how did you meet?, whats his job?, she bought 20 lbs. of paper work in they only looked at the I134, mike quit his job last april, stayed in chengdu

apr-jun then came back in oct 2004, until now, showed 300,000 in bank assets (had only notorized bank statements) the 300,000 was from the sale of mike's home in NJ. Xia's 19 yr old son YJ also got his k2 visa, but allthe visa paperwork is in 1 package, Yj flew back to canada to finish the semester @ a unitversity in toronto, does anyone know if my fiancee and her son have to enter the us together ? suppose he wanted to follow later

how does this work, any help please!!, thanks mike & Xia :