Top10: Signs the Chinese New Year is kicking in

10/ Recording at the D.C Chinese embassy: Don't bother us, we're baking..

9/ Recording at GZ consulate: please call the first week of May.

8/ Those American holidays.. A pitiful 2 weeks a year, top ! Hah !

7/ Yes, we are at work somehow... 11 am to 2 pm though... Wait.. lunch break from noon to 1 pm too.

6/ We're the world's firecrackers masters !

5/ Chinese Proverb.. Man who crosses ocean twice without washing, is a dirty double crosser ( no relation to the topic there )

4/ Flights to Shanghai and Beijing down to 2 a week.. All airlines folks !

3/ Visa now ??? ROFL You must be joking !! God, I'm still chuckling !

2/ Just getting back to ya for that Thanksgiving nonsense :-P

1/ We tried to get the Finnish national day, but Beijing said no.

:rolleyes:

Guys: I love China and Chinese.. So, don't fire off... I'm just drowsy...

My only correction is that they won't be baking, they will be making dumplings.

If my memory serves me right, they normally close at 1130 for lunch and come back at 1400 or 1330.

come on Owen.. Don't be politically correct.. This need no correction.. It's a joke, not a statement of fact

Last time I ate dumplings, there were not raw

I was not making sense OK? . sheeesh :rolleyes:

Bob Dole! :D Bob Dole :D :D

Sense of humor? :blink: :lol: :lol:

I know you guys are from Kansas and probably see something I don't. Of course, I shouldn't talk. I am from Florida, land of sunshine, Jeb Bush, and the dangling chad. :D

Bob Dole? Sense of humor. B) System overload; Does not compute. :blink:

I also will have to admit that we engineer types are not noted for our brilliant humour. We can be ROFL about something and all the normal people around us will be looking at us with the, "What!?" look. then when everybody else is ROFL we are looking at each other with the, "What!?" look.

BTW. Scott Adams pointed out in the last Dilbert news letter that Dogbert is well on the way to taking over the world. The latest step forward is that all the newly appointed top leadership in China are engineers.

Bob Dole! :D Bob Dole  :D  :D

Sense of humor? :blink:  :lol:  :lol:

I know you guys are from Kansas and probably see something I don't. Of course, I shouldn't talk. I am from Florida, land of sunshine, Jeb Bush, and the dangling chad. :D

Bob Dole? Sense of humor.  B) System overload; Does not compute. :blink:

Mick.. Next time you mention FL, where I come from, before getting lost in cornfields here, I'm just gonna have to give your email addy to all DoS folks you so much annoyed, I've heard :D