This thread is beginning to make me think growing out the beard may be good. Gives her time to use up the shaving cream on the face rather than down there. "Ah dear, you say you still have some shaving cream left? Ah, Aaah, AAAAaaaahhhh could you take a little bit off the nose before down there- you're know how you're always calling me a big nose may guaren." WHAT still some shaving cream?  Y E O W!!!!!!

Thank Gawd I use an electric razor. Other than the kitchen there are no sharp blades in my house. I also keep my hair short and clean shaven so facial hair won't be a problem and my wife likes the feel of the rest of my body hair against her skin, so I can keep it all for now. :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife told me to grow my hair out so now I have a ponytail.  

Hey, Frank, I can see you are too dignified to go blond but she is right that it would look good on you.

Frank dignified??? Bwaaa hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! He can't figure out how to bleach his toupe blond.

Asked how much that toupee cost, Frank said that was way too much to pay. :P

Uh-oh, he is talking about himself in the third person.  I would prescribe a wild drinking spree to make this man more in touch with himself again.  

What do you say, buddy, you and me each drink a quart of MD20/20 okay?

Sorry, been there, done that - just got back from lunch where Jingwen laced the soup with grain alcohol (your suggestion, I might add). :rolleyes:

Time for a nap. :P