Hey Rick,

You may be ready for this now: www.locksoflove.org. A little slow to load because of all the pictures of the kids before and after. STICTLY NON profit for kids 18 and under that have loss their hair. Take hair from all ages, races etc. (gray hair is sold soley to offsets costs). There are instuctions on how to handle and mail it to Lake Worth, Fl. There is also a list by state of salons that give you a FREE haircut. Can't beat that deal. I never did get the free hair cut but 1996 was my last donation. Maybe I'll grow my beard AND hair long. Yeah, Right.

Was Trigg talking front or back side for the razor treatment FIRST? Courtesy of a vasectomy in 1975 and then shaving a 6" Dia. I hope it isn't the front. When the hair grew back I was walking AWFULLY bowlegged :unsure:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rick,

You may be ready for this now: www.locksoflove.org. A little slow to load because of all the pictures of the kids before and after. STICTLY NON profit for kids 18 and under that have loss their hair. Take hair from all ages, races etc. (gray hair is sold soley to offsets costs). There are instuctions on how to handle and mail it to Lake Worth, Fl. There is also a list by state of salons that give you a FREE haircut. Can't beat that deal. I never did get the free hair cut but 1996 was my last donation. Maybe I'll grow my beard AND hair long. Yeah, Right.

Was Trigg talking front or back side for the razor treatment FIRST? Courtesy of a vasectomy in 1975 and then shaving a 6" Dia. I hope it isn't the front. When the hair grew back I was walking AWFULLY bowlegged  :o

Yuo will have to find out for yourself but get this image in your mind. Chinese woman, meat cleaver, and can of shaving cream. OUCHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :blink:

Was Trigg talking front or back side for the razor treatment FIRST? Courtesy of a vasectomy in 1975 and then shaving a 6" Dia. I hope it isn't the front. When the hair grew back I was walking AWFULLY bowlegged :o

Yuo will have to find out for yourself but get this image in your mind. Chinese woman, meat cleaver, and can of shaving cream. OUCHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :o

After my last experience up front I rather the Thai haircut please.

(That's the ear to ear grin with a sharp razor after being caught doing the things your Thai gal didn't like....)

Kinda thinking the Trigg spin starts with "you don't have a hair on your..." :blink:

I still have it, I just don't have the GUTS,, To shave it off!! NO, NO, NO! :o

I'd just as soon sell my Harley :blink: , WHAT am I saying? Ok.

I'd just as soon sell the GoldWing :rolleyes: ,,, NO,,, NO,, NO!!!! :o

Give me that Razor and shaveing cream :unsure: ,,, Hell, I already got a hair cut. What next?

Don't even say it Trigg :angry: , I'm not shaving my legs or anything else :blink: !

Rick

First it's the moustache-then the Goldjunk-then--Well just don't go to jail--they will love you tooooooooo much.

Speaking of shaving your legs (scary mental image here) I was commenting to my wifey that she has such smooth legs. I asked how often she shaves them. She looked at me like I was crazy--she says she doesn't need to shave her legs-elnatural.

So honey, why do you have the straight razor and the can of shaving cream??

HONEY!!!!!!!!! NO NO NOT that HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!! :unsure: :rolleyes: :angry:

This thread is beginning to make me think growing out the beard may be good. Gives her time to use up the shaving cream on the face rather than down there. "Ah dear, you say you still have some shaving cream left? Ah, Aaah, AAAAaaaahhhh could you take a little bit off the nose before down there- you're know how you're always calling me a big nose may guaren." WHAT still some shaving cream? Y E O W!!!!!!

Yeah Rick, I hear ya Man, I'm coming around but what is this blood soaked Depends doing taped to my face as I'm riding off into the sunset bowlegged as He!! and no horse. Ouch, ouch, owwwwieeee! Golly, why do I smell like, like, like MENTHOL all over? Ouch, owwwwwieeee, Ouch. Dear the shaving cream comes in a CAN not a Bengay TUBE! My whole body is ON FIRE!!! Rick, pass me the hose..........

(Wish the Rumpus Room was here- Maybe Don may want to edit/delete a few of these silly posts

:greenblob: )

• 4 weeks later...
My wife told me to grow my hair out so now I have a ponytail. 

Hey, Frank, I can see you are too dignified to go blond but she is right that it would look good on you.

Frank dignified??? Bwaaa hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! He can't figure out how to bleach his toupe blond.