Talked to Sara today

Guest LarryQun

Guest LarryQun

Well, after getting fed-up with the continuous disconnects when I try to call the DOS Information line (1225), I decided to try CA. At first, all I got was the standard recorded message that "all namechecks for GZ between Aug 1 and Oct 31 have been resubmitted, wait to hear from GZ". Then I called back and this time I was transferred to Sara's voice mail, so I left a message to return my call. What a surprise, she called me back! I told her about my frustrations trying to call the "Information" line. She asked for my fiance's case #. She looked it up on the computer, and told me that her namecheck was resubmitted on Jan 4, and it should take about 2 or 3 weeks from then. She then said I could call her back in 2 weeks if we hadn't heard anything. She really did sound like she sincerely wanted to help - I was impressed. Then she wanted me to officially report the Information line problem to the appropriate individual - someone named LaTisha, so she transferred me there. Of course, voice mail again, so I left a detailed message and phone # to call back. No response on that yet.

So I'm expecting to hear something about namecheck by Jan 25, we will see. Hope this is useful info for someone...

Guest goodluck2003
Well, after getting fed-up with the continuous disconnects when I try to call the DOS Information line (1225), I decided to try CA. At first, all I got was the standard recorded message that "all namechecks for GZ between Aug 1 and Oct 31 have been resubmitted, wait to hear from GZ". Then I called back and this time I was transferred to Sara's voice mail, so I left a message to return my call. What a surprise, she called me back! I told her about my frustrations trying to call the "Information" line. She asked for my fiance's case #. She looked it up on the computer, and told me that her namecheck was resubmitted on Jan 4, and it should take about 2 or 3 weeks from then. She then said I could call her back in 2 weeks if we hadn't heard anything. She really did sound like she sincerely wanted to help - I was impressed. Then she wanted me to officially report the Information line problem to the appropriate individual - someone named LaTisha, so she transferred me there. Of course, voice mail again, so I left a detailed message and phone # to call back. No response on that yet.

So I'm expecting to hear something about namecheck by Jan 25, we will see. Hope this is useful info for someone...

Hi LarryQun, could you please tell me how to get through Sara's voice mail? My case was submitted on Aug 29, 2002. Now I want to check if my case has been resubmitted recently, but GZ always keeps this as a big secret. My fiance called DOS a few days ago, but he was unlucky to be transfered to the lady whose PC didn't work. Well, we want to call nice lady Sara for help. If it's not convenient to put Sara's number in here, please send me an E-Mail. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes: