HELP - GOT BLUE SLIP

ahhming88,

It has nothing to do with the proof of relationship you have submitted. Something has raised an eyebrow at the embassy. Most times, the outcome is determined before the interview. After all, how can you really determine in 10 mintues the validity of a relationship.

I really think the only way to overcome the blue slip is for you to go to China. When the VO has any questions regarding the validity of your relationship, they will issue you a blue slip. The idea is simple. If the relationship is not valid the lady will try several more times to overcome, but then will be denied. The issue will simply go away. In your case, when the relationship is valid, the USC shows them the validity of the relationship by traveling to China to overcome and fight for his fiancee. This sways the decision in your favor. So the best thing you can do , is get on a plane, go to China and show them you are involved. Make sure you send your fiancee into the overcome interview with a letter for the VO and your passport. They need to know you are in China willing to fight for your fiancee.

Good luck and have a safe trip.....

Michael

One last piece of advice that I picked up from our sage Don when Bing and I were having our version of hell on earth while dealing with the unreasonable VO we got the first go round at GZ. "Use a lot of mouthwash to get the taste out of your mouth while kissing their ass" Don't be confrontational. They have all the power. Be polite and firm but not accusational. They don't like to admit they make mistakes so they need an out to save face. For instance when I wrote the letter to the VO we submitted with our overcome documents while addressing the issue of her english skills while talking to the VO I wrote "Bing does speak English. The problem and what I think caused the blue slip is sometimes she has a problem hearing English. When that happens I simply type out the phrase in English so she can read it. She then replies in English." This gave them an out to save face. Now they can say "Ah that's it! No wonder. I thought she doesn't know english since she didn't understand me. So that's how they communincate."

Next 2 pages were reasons of why one didnt get the visa approval. Each reason is numbered and next to the number is a little check box. The only one checked out of the pages was #3

ahhming888,

Which box was checked of the items on the 3rd page? In Julia's case, it was the box specifically indicating the unmarried certificate.

Besides returning the form, the only extra evidence they got (besides what she took to GZ) was the letters from myself and my lawyer.

Guest blsqueaky

I also agree warped, do not let her run with it alone. Now as far as the "visa helpers", watch out. When Ling got her P-3, she hired those that knew what they were doing, and she paid them. Luckily Dean Hall was there at the same time, and he looked over her papers that they helped fill out, and found many errors that could have caused some serious problems.

It will be alot easier if you are there to handle this

• 2 weeks later...

Dan,

Did you ever get your case resolved? I haven't been around Candle much lately, but I was really upset to hear that they were giving you problems with your case (especially in light of the fact that obviously there's no communication barrier, you speak Chinese fluently right)?

If your fiancee ever needs to talk to anyone, or if there is anything we can do to help, my wife speaks fluent Taishan (I'm assuming you mean Taishan in Guangdong?)

P.J.