Emergency Contact Numbers For All Fiances

Hello everyone, it is sad that something like the passing of one of our group had to bring this issue to the forefront, of our minds. Everything we take for granted, we should not. I know people do not like to think like this, we always try to be positive.

However, once I became engaged one of the first things I did was give my fiances number and e-mail address to all my family members just in case, I mean you never know.

Personally I thought this was a given. It was just about one year ago that I became engaged (1/4/02) this is when I also gave Lili, numbers and e-mail addresses of several of my family numbers.

Please try to imagine what your fiance would be going through if something happened to any of us and she/he did not hear from you, did not know why, and did not know of anyway to contact anyone else in your family.

So everyone please address this issue in your own personal way to save everyones loved ones any additional heartache if any of us become unexpectedly ill, gets hurt in an accident, or God forbid, someone suddenly passes away.

Always remember to try and care for those we may leave behind, as best we can.

Guest Yang and Ling

This is a very thoughtful suggestion and one that I had thought about in the past but not followed through with action.

Actually. we also need for reciprocal information from our loved ones in China, just in case. God forbid, the unthinkable sould happen.

Thank you for this important reminder!

Yang & Ling

Houston / Shanghai

It may be a good idea to include your love ones in your will too.   :D

good idea... My company actually has a benefit... Prepaid lawyers... I'm not kidding... A will draft was included.

Now, I can sue anybody's A** and yuhui will be rich !! Wohoo !!! <_<

It cost me about 14 bucks a month,, for access to a lawyer....