No visa for my fiancee, either

Hi All,

I called the Department of State's visa services (202-663-1225), and the lady was very polite but said unfortunately they have not yet received clearance for my fiancee :(

Is this the same number that everyone else has been calling?

Thanks,

P.J.

Guest Victoria

I just talked to Greg at DOS (yes, that's the number, 202-633-1225) and he said there are 7000 of them released, and mine is not among them according to his computer screen right now. I hope mine will be there in the coming days...but congratulations to the two confirmed ones (that's what Sarah said, she had seen two). Hope there's many more to come.

Victoria

Phillip,

Not the people that were most vocal to press and politicians---can't happen here in America!!!!!  They will come in time. I posted the good news on the ACC site but they still insist, after 4 days of the same topic, to talk about watches, clocks, and gifts.SSSHHHHHISH :D  :(  :( >Jim

Jim, I really don't get ACC? I was "removed" for talking politics and "bitching" and then I called the moderator a dictator :o I still have an account with them but really not one word was said about this news..just your posting...really strange, who cares we have this site plus others now. Let's hope tommrow 5 more get the visa then 10 then 20 etc!!! :D :D :D