Double Rejection

One rejection slip was for not having a copy of 'my notarized passport' second rejection has to do with not having a one year 'notarized copy

of a one year employment contract.' Zheng Fang (after being at GZ from 7:00a.m. til 5:00p.m.) was to tired and frustrated to explain clearly what

GZ wants me to do regarding employment. Futhermore she doesn't want

me to call them and 'find out'; she thinks a phone call from me will just make them mad! She just wants me to call my past employer and have

him send/fax a letter/statement that I in fact worked for him. (He might just enjoy NOT doing this!)

I actually had a 2 year contract but I can't find it; perhaps it's in Nanjing,

perhaps not!

They are just being difficult, these were never part of any instructions!

Please advise what I can do.

My wife is to upset to be much help right now; I told her to just stay

in GZ until we resolve this. (I'm to tired and upset to solve this right now.)

Interview was difficult: more about that later.

JPD

Miami, Fl

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going!"

Get together what ever GZ wants and do it quickly. Fax the documents that GZ wants to your fiancee so she can turn them in to the consulate.

It doesn't sound too bad and you should be able to resolve this soon. But act now!

%%-good luck!

The blue slip is the denial the pink slip is what explains what they want from you. Get the documents they need asap and she can likely clear this up in a few days. I would ask the boss please for that letter of employment and have it notarized. The contract only you know where it might be. Perhaps you can get a copy from your employer. In a nutshell you gotta give them what they want. Get it together and she can take them down to the consulate and turn them in. She will then come back the next day for a decision. Have her prepared for a second interveiw when she does.

Good luck