Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

I'de rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal labotomy. :D

Poor Jun. Jason! damn dude, yer stressing me out too. I'm gonna go walk around my dining room table a couple times. ...It's all good man. You crossed your T's and dotted your I's. (you did dot your I's didn't you? I heard GZ was clamping down on fraudulant's I's. They look like the letter i, but they really aren't without the dot on top. better go back and check.) :lol:

DS-230 Part II not needed.

DS-230 Part I definitely needed.

Same w/ 864. 864 is always needed. 864A, only if you need help making it over the poverty line.

Don't mess with my head, man. I don't need no stinkin' 864. :rolleyes:

Not now, but you will!

Almost the same feeling as a mortgage.

"Sign on the dotted line, please."--------------------------------- :D

DS-230 Part II not needed.

DS-230 Part I definitely needed.

Same w/ 864. 864 is always needed. 864A, only if you need help making it over the poverty line.

Don't mess with my head, man. I don't need no stinkin' 864. :lol:

What chu talkn bout willis?

http://www.natural-creations.co.uk/dustin_pictures/812.jpghttp://www.bsa.gr/com/index/my-clipart/default/ANIMATNS/CARTOONS/people/nervous.gif

Jeikun.

No shame in pushing the panic button, in my opinion! This process seems to get more tricky once the paper work involves the DOS. I pushed the panic button when I saw the GIV-24 form in my package # 3 (K-3 Visa applicants). I had never heard of that form. This is a nerve racking experience!

We will all get through this in the end. Anyway, it sounds like you know what you are doing.

Rupert

Jeikun.

No shame in pushing the panic button, in my opinion! This process seems to get more tricky once the paper work involves the DOS.  I pushed the panic button when I saw the GIV-24 form in my package # 3 (K-3 Visa applicants).  I had never heard of that form.  This is a nerve racking experience!

We will all get through this in the end.  Anyway, it sounds like you know what you are doing.

Rupert

More like SHE knows what she's doing... lol I hope our kids get their brains from her. :D

And actually, Mark... I've lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks :D