I'm just so tired guys

I remember when I bought my first house. Everything went wrong in escrow, and it took several months to close. I was frantic with worry, and called my real estate agent over and over. But after I moved in, I completely forgot all about that. It is now hard to fathom why it was such a big deal.

There are big differences between that experience and what we are going through now, but I suspect (and truely hope) that a few years from now we will look back and remember the pain we experienced, but we will also realize that it really didn't affect our lives and relationships that much in the long run. I hope this is true.

On the other hand, I now have a much more cynical view of lawyers and real estate agents. I've always had a cynical view of government beaurocrats, but that has now turned into scorn and bitterness.

Marc

Mark

Too bad that my wife's visa did not come through.  I was originally scheduled to drive a car for a delivery from LA to Wichita starting on the 15th.  A cheap way for Chunxia to get to see some of the US.  We would have stopped by to see you before heading up I-35.

Must be getting old and senile. I meant to address that to Eric. Not that I wouldn't like to meet you too Marc

:(

Eric:

We all grow tired my brother....weary under the weight of a heavy burden of indolence, injustice, and downright indifference. But hang in there my friend, it will all come to positive resolution in good time. I have always enjoyed your posts on this board and look forward to seeing more. In many ways, you have been an inspiration to me and I am certain you have been a blessing to many others as well. Yes, our hearts grow heavy but so much more will be our eventual happiness. :( :lol:

And yes Owen, I miss old John already. Bring him back. We need his fire and spirit. :D