Hotel / Travel

Hello All,

Well I am gearing up for trip number 5 to China. I have a few logistic questions ...

1. Any hotel sudgestions for GZ? There will be 3 of us -- Myself, Xiaoou and my soon to be step son Lele --- (Lele it 15) -- I was hoping to find something moderatly priced and close to the consulate where I could get eithor --

A. -- A suite type room where Xiaoou and I could be in one room and Lele could be in the other...

B. 2 adjoining rooms...

-----new topic... coordinating air travel ----

As air tickets are cheeper when purchased in the Chinese market -- I was considering a few different scenarios...

1. Purchase a ONE WAY for myself to Hong Kong.

1.A - Purchase a round trip train ticket Hong Kong to GZ with every intention of throwing away the return -- this is just to show I have a way out of mainland china.

1.b Purchase 3 one way tickets --most likely GZ to Shanghi then Shanghi to New York ( I found one ways out of shanghi to jfk for around 600 U.S. each )

2. Other scenerio -- I purchase an open jaw... jfk to GZ then a Shanghi to JFK ...

2.a I then purchase 2 one way shanghi to jfk in china for Xiaoou and Lele on the same flight. If this is not possible I change my flight to match hers...

3. I sign up Xiaoou and Lele so they can have Delta sky miles numbers.

I try and get them award tickets in China via Korean aire (delta partner) to the states that would match a full round trip that I would purchase on Delta / Korean air....

Any travel tips in regards to tickets would be appreciated.

Thanks..

Dale