Dear friends, I have been here for a long while and read all your posts. Thanks a lot for people sharing the information together. My interview was on 8/5 and still pending. My husband called DOS and CA, it seems my name hadn't be submitted by GZ. I did write emails to GZ to request resubmission. But no reply. I have been waiting over 5 months after interview and over 2 years from the date my husband applied( Jan.2001). Waiting like this is unbelieveable. It is really hard to keep faith if the status like my case. Anyone here can help me that offer the phone number in GZ embassy (like some helpful people), I would let my husband to call from US. We need to talk to some one. Your help I will be so appreciated. You also can send the information to my email address. Thanks!!

Dear friends, I have been here for a long while and read all your posts.  Thanks a lot for people sharing the information together. My interview was on 8/5 and still pending.  My husband called DOS and CA, it seems my name hadn't be submitted by GZ.  I did write emails to GZ to request resubmission.  But no reply.  I have been waiting over 5 months after interview and over 2 years from the date my husband applied( Jan.2001).  Waiting like this is unbelieveable.  It is really hard to keep faith if the status like my case.  Anyone here can help me that offer the phone number in GZ embassy (like some helpful people), I would let my husband to call from US.  We need to talk to some one.  Your help I will be so appreciated.  You also can send the information to my email address.  Thanks!!

stella. I can help I think. PM me