Started my journey (what next?)

Yesterday, I came back from Beijing where I had submitted my I-130 to the Homeland Security Office, including the 325-A for my wife and I. Now, she came along with me, since we both live in the same city. So, on November 30th, 2004 I started my process and received the p-1 the same day, which was just a small piece of paper that cost me $185 dollars.

I just wanted to ask if anyone had any helpful links that could help me with the CR-1 process. We plan to finish all of this in China, since I go to school here and plan to work soon. Also, if anyone else lives in China and is going through the CR-1 process please tell me. I'd love to know that someone else is doing this too, because I haven't seen anyone else doing this, though if anyone needs to know the first step, I know

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I am also doing the CR-1, my husband and I live in Beijing. So far we are two days behind you, we have an appointment at that Kerry Center office tomorrow! So it looks like we'll be going through this side by side, huh? I know beijingjenny is also doing the CR-1 from here in China, and she is months ahead of us so we can learn from her wisdom (hehe).

*~Louisa~*

I don't know any links, Daniel, but it's pretty straightforward here. Now you wait for approval notice, which should come in a couple weeks maybe, even though likely they will approve it right away. Then soonafter the P-3 will arrive. Send the forms back even if you don't have all the documents cuz you'll be waiting a while. Then that's just what you do... wait, for an appointment letter with the final instructions. We haven't got that far yet, filed in August. But still doing good time doing it here.

Good luck to both you DCF'ers. Don't have much wisdom here but can share experience :)

Jenny