Phone calls as evidence!

We communicate mostly by e-mails. It's easy to use and easy to document. Are e-mails evidence enough? We talk on the phone about one a week for about 30-45 minutes once a week, but have no evidence.

Please advise. More evidence: We have plenty of photos, we lived as husband and wife in Nanjing for 8 months.

If you are talking on the phone using a major phone company.... well, it is like flushing money down the toilet, but you will have the receipts.

Some online "phone card" companies including Bigzoo allow you to access the bill online and print it out.... of course, this would be easy to forge. However used plastic phone cards are meaningless.

---- CK -----

Guest jimcope

Hi

I buy phone time with pinzo online or you can to to pinplan. I can down load all the information i want from that sight. i buy 50 dollar card and get 15 hours that comes to 5 cents a min.

jim

I don't think emails are the best evidence. There is no way of knowing who wrote the email. My wife , when she was in China wrote hundreds of emails for her students, most of them spoke or wrote no english.

jimb