Visa Timeline - Major Unfairness

0.001% of population in China apply for K VISA annually,that's 13,000?

0.001% of some countries hardly make up a dozen. :lol:

We are perfectly took care of by our parents nowaday coz they only have 1 children. Back then, when our grandparents have 7-10 kids, they can't even remember everyone's birthday. :blink:

Anne

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I would wait even longer,,,,cause I didn't pick HuaQing , I fell in love with her,,,,,,,so let it be longer cause she is the woman I want to live with for the rest of my life.......I never met such a careing, loving girl before......anywhere.....Yea it makes me so upset cause of the waiting but I think HuaQing is worth it..........10 time over.....Oscar

oscar,

i think you have exactly the right attitude. it was such a long, frustrating wait, but it was so worth it. you are almost there.

yan zi and laofu-the-cat have been here a week now, but they have been in my life every day for 2 1/2 years and i know them so well. no longer are we waiting, trying to be patient, controlling emotions, imagining a life together. she is here, and we are livng that life finally.

hang in, everyone. it's gonna happen, and i hope it will be everything you hoped for.

steve