A few more months

Several things about some of the furniture my wife already likes! First, my "King Size" bed was in question at first until she learned that I got the bed several years after my divorce. She's OK with that. After she saw how big it really was, she decided that it will do! .... :D

As for the daughters bed, my wife also agrees this bed will be OK, because it is a gift from my Parents.

The carpet thing! ... She has no choice! Our home is a rented apartment!

I did promise her that choosing the rest of the furniture is something that she and I should do together. After all, she and I chose the furniture in her house in China together! I told her it was only the right thing to do sense this will be her home also.

My wife is very much OK with this. I think I will be safe when she gets here in "LESS THAN 1 WEEK"! ....... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_6_122.gif

Martytb

I started the process with the mailing of our I-129 f, January 3rd 2004.

California was behind too, They couldn't be bothered with working to hard or interupting their office parties and coffee breaks.

Yes, I'm angry :D And I believe I have the right to be. If I'm correct, I pay more than my fair share of tax's every year. And like myself, They work for the American Citizen. I get payed by your tax's, I don't get to just take it slow or just not work at all. I can't say,,,, Time out bad guy, I don't feel like arresting you today, I have other things to do, Like go fishing or drinking with my friends or just talking on the phone at the Goverments exspence or just daydreaming about a better life. NO! I have to catch the bad guys and gals and put my life on the line every day and think about shot or don't shot, Or is my rookie buddy know what their doing....

I don't play games with other peoples lives. I do my job and I do it every day.

Am I ANGRY? YES! Have I wanted long enough for them to get their collective heads out of their A**? YES!

:D Rick :D

Martytb

I started the process with the mailing of our I-129 f, January 3rd 2004.

California was behind too, They couldn't be bothered with working to hard or interupting their office parties and coffee breaks.

Yes, I'm angry :D  And I believe I have the right to be. If I'm correct, I pay more than my fair share of tax's every year. And like myself, They work for the American Citizen. I get payed by your tax's, I don't get to just take it slow or just not work at all. I can't say,,,, Time out bad guy, I don't feel like arresting you today, I have other things to do, Like go fishing or drinking with my friends or just talking on the phone at the Goverments exspence or just daydreaming about a better life. NO! I have to catch the bad guys and gals and put my life on the line every day and think about shot or don't shot, Or is my rookie buddy know what their doing....

I don't play games with other peoples lives. I do my job and I do it every day.

Am I ANGRY? YES! Have I wanted long enough for them to get their collective heads out of their A**? YES!

:D  Rick  :D

You do have every right to be angry!

It is true, most of the blue states, ever since the 1980's have paid a disproportionate amount of tax dollars, compared with what they get in return. Now, this is appropriate when the nation is working to develop the nation as a whole. However, our system was set up to exactly not do that: it is why Jefferson and Madison wrote into the Constitution a way of empowering the states over the government (they were scared of another King George coming to power...hmmm, they were RIGHT on this one!!!).

So, although this is just one example, it is one which stings and smacks of bias indeed! When applied at the level in the US, they should have more people working in regions where there are more applicants, generally higher density population areas. However, this is not proportional. It should also be the same in terms of where the applications are overseas. However, it seems that politics causes a large impact on the distribution of consulates per country.

It is a complete farce! In england, it took 7 weeks from the day the i-129 was submitted to the K1 being obtained, and my co-worker was said sorry to for it being so slow. Yes, you have every *right* to be angry.

However, being angry will likely not help you to resolve your issue, or to resolve our injustice. Instead, I would encourage you to focus on what you can change, now, and to use this time to the best possible way that it can be used.

Does it make me sad? You bet! But, I will not let that get the best of me, I hope, ... !

Good Luck to you, and may things go well for you these next few weeks/months.

LeLe :D