Good news......(I think?)

I called the National Service center today. According to the person I called my I-130 was approved on October 21, and I should recieve my NOA-2 by November 21. So I am one step closer to getting Ying here.

Because of my move my mail was messed up, so I recieved my reciept notice late, thus did not file a I-129f for a K-1 visa. I asked the person I talked to said that since the I-130 was approved I would be wasting my money. They would not even process the I-129f (Good information).

So, I am anxiously waiting for the next step in the process .

Carl

I called the National Service center today.  According to the person I called my I-130 was approved on October 21, and I should recieve my NOA-2 by November 21.  So I am one step closer to getting Ying here.  

Because of my move my mail was messed up, so I recieved my reciept notice late, thus did not file a I-129f for a K-1 visa.  I asked the person I talked to said that since the I-130 was approved I would be wasting my money.  They would not even process the I-129f (Good information).

So, I am anxiously waiting for the next step in the process .

Carl

Withacee, this is very good news. :lol:

Your situation has raised a question that has bugged me about the I-130/K-3 route and that is whether there are priority limitations related to the CR/IR-1 that might be bypassed through the K-3. I would hope not, but I was just wondering. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.