Lawyer helped

Back in August I was told my Ping wouldn';t beinterview probably wouldn't be interviewed till mid-Jan 2005. My lawyer when ape***t on these GZ guys, and before I knew it i was given the news that the long-awaited interview had been scheduled for December 3. I believe that in my case the lawyer helped.

I am trying to be confident everything will be okay. I meet financial guidelines,plus my investment income puts we way over the top of the 19k plus requirement for a household of three ... and my fiance has a back-breaking load of proof...dated photos ,

call records, notarized financial documents,tax records, IRS transcripts, notarized employment letter, e-mails, copies of passport with entry/departure stamps, copies of boarding passes from both trips made within 10 months...and a lovely 10 minute ten minute video of us communicating...

So why am I still losing sleep???? Wide awake in Texas!

So why am I still losing sleep????  Wide awake in Texas!

I am sharing exactly the same feeling. I am orginally from China and holding a decent IT job, I have been there 3 times in the last two years. I will fly to GZ on Dec 5 to join her for the interview on Dec 9. She has the ring and our wedding pictures and so on. But still from time to time, the feeling "what if I miss something" or "a blueslip for no reason but 'they need more time'", or what if... I am afraid this whole thing may drive me into a depression someday.

Hopefully this whole thing will come to a happy ending.

/Wade

Thanks for the well wishes...my highest hopes to all of you as well...funny thing about anticipating the interview...it is exciting and also feels like waiting for slaughter.

To answer some of the above questions, our P-3 was reigistered in GZ on July 9...it was the end of July I was told by D>O>S> January was most likely to be when the interview was scheduled. At this point I told my lawyer about my concern.....he said "wait" a little more...by mid October I was jumping out of my skin...called lawyer, who agreed he needed to make inquiry with GZ...a week later I called D.O.S. , and voila...appointment!

The attorney is plenty expensive, but cost is not a factor for me...unless its beyond my budget...my lifetime love is the most important person in my life...she's a golden soul, a complete joy, and my heart's contentment.

BTW....attorney is also on stand-by for appeal if theres trouble. I cannot afford to be at the interview due to work time constraints, otherwise I would fly to be with my honey in a heartbeat.

I wish all of us a grand holiday reunion with our SO s

I seriously doubt your lawyer had anything to with your P-4. They have been scheduling July P-3 interviews anyway. I have yet to see one single instance where having a lawyer had any effect whatsoever on a time line. Congratulations on your interview though.