Received NOA2 Today!

Yes, I know it's been a while since I posted, but I've been laying lowing and feeling even lower.

I spoke to a rep from my congressman's office on Oct. 29th and was told they had sent an inquiry in regarding my request to expedite. She told me they usually have a good success rate with these cases. She also told me she'd get back to me last week.

I was feeling pretty low about all this, no idea when they would look at or approve my application, no idea if it would get expedited, no idea if the baby would be born in China or America. So this letter is a very welcome lift in my spirits.

Just a note, I looked my case up on the USCIS tracker and it says it's still waiting to be reviewed. It's good to know they're on top of things.

:D That is definently nice to know that they do occasionally listen and actually help people out :D Let's hope Guangzhou is the same way :huh:

Anyway Congratulations Mark...........................

Thanks everybody.

I did start the paperwork once I got back, but I didn't have all the info I needed right away and had to send it back and forth to ShuPing, not to mention I'm a bit of a procastinator because I'm a perfectionist. Just when I thought I had something ready to go, I'd question if one of the t's weren't crossed or i's dotted. I'm still amazed that it got approved.