A New Theory with Tongue in Cheek

After reading many conflicting messages given by DOS, CA, GZ, I offer the following with tongue in cheek of course. :P

Name check procedure is as follows:

GZ submits to DOS; DOS submits to DOJ; DOJ sumits to FBI; FBI submits to DOJ again. Then the train shifts tracks. DOJ submits to Trent Lott; :rolleyes: Lott submits to Strom Thurmond :unsure: :o ; Thurmond submits to Jerry Falwell :o :o B) :o ; the Falwell submits to an Advisory and Evaluation Committee at Bob Jones University. :o :o :o :o :o

Again, this is just a little attempt to lighten up and add a little humor. :P Please don't anyone flame me for this. Would be open to suggestion as to what happens after Bob Jones. B)

After reading many conflicting messages given by DOS, CA, GZ, I offer the following with tongue in cheek of course.  :P

Name check procedure is as follows:

GZ submits to DOS; DOS submits to DOJ; DOJ sumits to FBI; FBI submits to DOJ again. Then the train shifts tracks. DOJ submits to Trent Lott;  :rolleyes: Lott submits to Strom Thurmond  :unsure:  :o ; Thurmond submits to Jerry Falwell  :o  :o  B)  :o ; the Falwell submits to an Advisory and Evaluation Committee at Bob Jones University. :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Again, this is just a little attempt to lighten up and add a little humor. :P Please don't anyone flame me for this. Would be open to suggestion as to what happens after Bob Jones. B)

This makes sense to me.

hehehehehehehehe

Doesnt Stom then submit it to some lady he is fond of?