001girls storm Consulate!, (Turned back by police!

Guest hotclick

ha ha ha ha ha,it's so funny that immature kid Jeikun wants to shut me up,this is a open forum,why those liars could post BS,I couldn't post here?

last post of oregonknl in this subject was in Nov. 6th,no one replied his post for almost two days,but oregonknlsfei took it up again with BS today,what's wrong of her?was her purpose to make more argument?

maiyademama and Jeikun,please think and talk like normal people with brain.don't be used by those trouble makers who are bored and waste time in talking BS.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookie- I agree with everything Jeikun says- I like your posts just because conflict on this site makes it interesting. But you are really lame (and I don't mean to say that you can't walk).

Also- were you there?

Oregonkl and Fei are cool. We like them here- so if you want to trash them- perhaps you should stick to an arena that agrees with you, yourself.

I sure feel sorry for your fiance Cookie. I couldn't imagine being married to someone who takes such great offense at such a trivial matter. If that's all it takes to make you angry you must have a permanent frown.

Why did your mob(this word was used in oregonknl's original post) get so mad?want me out here with your immature action?don't be silly.

1 thing I can do now-laughing at you all of mob here,ha ha ha ha ha.

Actually I really respect some people here that they tried a very good way to explain this big mistake making by oregonknl and oregonknlsfei,some of them ever sent me messages to let me learning how fake some mob are.

Anyway I don't want to bother others here that they really want helps of Visa Discussion.I will welcome the mob to open another forum in somewhere for argument of this topic.

Anyhow some mob will try to attack me more,just do that if you get angry,please go ahead and non stop if you can,ha ha ha ha ha,your dumpishness will never let me down or sad,my life is still full of happiness.

Why did your mob(this word was used in oregonknl's original post) get so mad?want me out here with your immature action?don't be silly.

1 thing I can do now-laughing at you all of mob here,ha ha ha ha ha.

Actually I really respect some people here that they tried a very good way to explain this big mistake making  by oregonknl and oregonknlsfei,some of them ever sent me messages to let me learning how fake some mob are.

Anyway I don't want to bother others here that they really want helps of Visa Discussion.I will welcome the mob to open another forum in somewhere for argument of this topic.

Anyhow some people will try to attack me more,just do that if you get angry,please go ahead and non stop if you can,ha ha ha ha ha,your dumpishness will never let me down or sad,my life is still full of happiness.

? Kan Bu Dong!

women bishu womende aide pengyo mei tien duo yi dian fen xiang.

wo renwei wo ai womende weihunle.

ta gausu wo pengyo shi hao ren.

ta gausu wode xing bishu bei yingwei hexing bushi jurhue.

danshur ren zo ren bushi hao ren.

wode putonghua bu hao, danshi wo renwei nimen ming bi wo?

niemen ming bi ma?

wo fen xiang mei tien nege dien nao yingwei nimen bang wo.

danshi jingtian wo ganzhua buhao.

women bishu bang women.

kur yi ma?

:)

(sorry, my pinyon is really terrible!)

Most of the CFL members do not speak Chinese (though many do, but not most)...Your thoughts are not clear, LELE. Please address us in English. Your pinyin is not "biaozhun" but you gave it a good shot!

Hehe.

Naturally I can address everyone in English. English is my first language! I have attended university for many years in English.

However, I wanted to give it a try in pinyon. It seems that everyone in the northern cities universities from China who is now studying in the US has studied it at one point or another (at least from Shanghai, Nanjing, QingHua, and BeiDa).

Sorry, but I can not type in Chinese Characters, since I can barely read Chinese (my reading consists of about 50 characters), and my current linux computer does not have the applicable fonts. From home, I can try. However, since I have never officially studied Chinese, only learned it through speaking with people, my ability to do anything other than speak is really bad. :-(

I thought, however, that it would be quite fun to write that! I was hoping that we could get people to focus instead on better understanding each other, and ourselves.

As I wrote about before, it seems like we all are a bit frustrated with the biases in the process. So instead I want us to all stretch ourselves and to work to better understand, so that we can be like water and flow and best encompass the challenges that we face, and to live all aspects of our life as we ideally believe we can. If we can take all of this frustrating energy that we feel from our waiting and place it into better understanding, at least we can gain something small, can we not? I hope?