Oregon get together 3

Yeah, George, I'll be in the same boat if Fei isn't with me.....

But for the record, when I was at the last get together,  I didn't go stag ~ !

Had TWO (count em') Chinese girls with me!  - one on either arm!

Not this time ....  Just me .... and cross my fingers........ Fei.

Kim! Was that you in the picture? (See my Papa Carl's Love Fest post in this thread.) Funny, those gals don't look Chinese.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a friendly reminder that the get together is in 13 days. I would like to reconfirm just how many are coming so I can call the restaurant and confirm our reservation. Bing and I are bringing a friend of hers and another couple. I called Jim B and I think he is coming as well even though his wife is still visiting in China. Don, Bing asked if you guys are bringing Fi Fi and her husband again. She likes her a lot. I am anticipating 15-20 people although it could be more.

Just a friendly reminder that the get together is in 13 days.  I would like to reconfirm just how many are coming so I can call the restaurant and confirm our reservation.  Bing and I are bringing a friend of hers and another couple.  I called Jim B and I think he is coming as well even though his wife is still visiting in China.  Don, Bing asked if you guys are bringing Fi Fi and her husband again.  She likes her a lot.  I am anticipating 15-20 people although it could be more.

I'll be there.... My wife arrives tomorrow 12-10-04

George

Not much of a show of hands from my last post. I suspect you are so used to seeing it pinned you aren't noticing it. The get together is in one week here are the people I am fairly sure are coming

Bing and I (duh)

3 of Bing's friends one couple and one single

Don and Xiahong

George and Yi

Jeff

Bob and Minglian

Arlee and Chunling

Jim and Juxin

Michael (C-4 racer)

Kim and Fei (Kim is in China for Fei's interview now I think)

Bryan

On the maybe list

Jim B.

Michael (longstrider)

I leave anyone out? It's early and I haven't had my coffee yet.

Gee I thought I had already done that.

It is this Sunday Dec 19

6:00 pm

Legin Restaurant

8001 SE Division St

Portland, OR 97206-1065

Phone: (503) 777-2828

I called and reconfirmed the reservation and told him the groups name. Just show up and tell them you're with CFL and they will direct you to the table. If someone would like to go early and pick a menu or haggle over the price that would be helpful. I have to work so I will barely get there in time. He mentioned family style dinners for 12 dollars per person. If one of our financially talented spouses were to negotiate that I think we could improve that number.

See you all this Sunday!!!!!

sorry to hear that Gene.  I was really looking forward to meeting you.  for the rest of you in Seattle, hey it's only 2 1/2 hrs.  I'd drive up there.  

Don you can probably unpin this now

Thanks Carl, I am looking forward to meeting everyone also. I have trouble just seeing a Chinese woman without getting a little sad and missing my Beautiful Lao po even more, I think it might put me over the wall to see a group of happy couples together........A little selfish I know but next time OK? :D