Candle Site Additions

Hi All,

I am making a number of additions to the Candle site that will be completed this week.

1. This is a small change, but ... try re-bookmarking this site. I set up a favicon so it will have a candle instead of the standard Netscape or IE logo. :D

2. Russia delay forum. One of our friends from the Russian delay group contacted me and asked if I would add a forum specifically for the visa delays in Russia. Since I would like everyone to feel welcome, I will be more than happy to set this up. :P :D :D

3. Realtime chat. I almost have this complete, and would like to schedule a realtime chat for the Candle board. Once it is finished, I will post a time for us all to chat. Everyone's welcome!

Thanks,

P.J.

Don,

I definitely wouldn't have "let the cat out of the bag" if I didn't already have the chat system working in test. :P There's definitely a lot I would like to do with it, though, such as integrating it with the overall site and giving it the "Candle Look and Feel".

However, the bottom line is that the functionality works so we can have a real-time chat.

I will schedule it for this weekend, at a time where it is late in the evening (but not too late) in the U.S. and early in the morning (but not too early) in China, so everyone who would like to can participate :P

P.J.